Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Editing Lab . . .Enough Said

Sound editing is a foreign language to me but after this experience I can say that I can understand the language but probably couldn't speak it. I really owe my sound editing progress to the SOUND GODS that are Audra and Ryne *slow claps*! They are amazing and taught me a lot about sound editing basics. This project has given me a new found appreciation for the ability to manipulate sound during post-production . . .the raw sound recording is just a diamond in the rough but editing shines it up and makes it all nice and pretty. Sound editing is meticulous and requires a sensitive ear, hopefully as I continue this project in 3B my ear for minor details will become sharper and I will become more adventurous with sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment